The full form of DIY ideas is ‘Do It Yourself’. The reasons DIY ideas are trending and popular because it is cost-effective and requires less effort. DIY ideas can be made from simple things in daily life. Doing things yourself will also involve you more in your wedding.
Candle Holders Made With Cans
If your wedding is rustic, a way to give a personal and romantic touch to the decoration of the tables. They can be used as a centerpiece or as a hanging.
Basic Materials :
- Tin cans
- A hammer that is not very thick and that is long
- A disused towel
Materials To Decorate The Cans :
- Two-color spray paint: one neutral and one that stands out.
- Graph paper and pen
- Masking tape
- Fill the can with water and leave it in the freezer for 48 hours.
- Create a drawing on a graph paper (that is not too complicated, it can be a heart or a simple flower)
- Remove the can from the freezer, lay it on its side on the towel and glue the paper we have drawn using the tape.
- Drill the can with the nail, following the drawing created. Then peel the paper.
- Paint the can with the spray in its entirety and inside with a color that stands out.
Napkin Ring With Flowers
We can take advantage that on these sides we are in spring and the variety of flowers nature offers us to give a touch of freshness. In addition, they are ideal for country weddings that are so common in both spring and summer.
Tip: If you don’t want to spend too much money, shop around some field and collect wildflowers. If you are going to make them well in advance, it is advisable to use cloth flowers or natural flowers.
- Metal hooks (those used in school folders). The wooden or plastic hooks used in the curtains can also be used.
- Ribbon to line colored wires that combine with our decoration.
- Place a flower or green twig on the hoop and wrap it with the tape making it well fixed.
- Add another flower and perform the same operation until half of the hook is covered.
A Cupcake Wedding Cake
The cupcakes increasingly replace the traditional wedding cake. If distributed in an original and colorful way, it can bring a modern and fun touch to the event.
We can find many benefits in this type of cake:
- There may be different flavors and textures. In this way, more guests are going to taste the wedding cake without rejecting any portion and incidentally it is a way to assert the economic effort involved in the organization of the wedding.
- They retain much more moisture and taste.
- They are more practical for serving and eating.
- Cupcake is another element of the wedding setting. design, colors, and others making it striking and tempting.
Keep in mind that as they are easy and quick to ingest, people lose track of quantity. Guests will need more than one cupcake to satisfy themselves. Also, you need to have a cupcake backup or increase the variety of sweets at your wedding. This is one of the most effective DIY ideas.