Choosing your wedding invitations is also a question of budget! There, it’s about having time in front of you but what’s more personal than creating your Diy invitations yourself?
Here, it’s all about having imagination. But if you have a background in scrapbooking or newspaper bullet, you’ll not have trouble creating your Diy wedding invitations.
Thus, in the world of DIY, the theme of the wedding can be approached from handmade ideas that are used both to decorate gifts. And within the budget, you can find many details that can be manufactured by ourselves. Bringing a touch of charisma and personality to the ceremony.
DIY Invitations – 1
Inside the box, the garland is formed by the rounds of paper and ribbons. Unfold it to reveal photos of the bride and groom at the front and the handwritten message at the back.
- The mini cardboard boxes
- A round perforator (diameter slightly smaller than the boxes)
- Cardboard paper
- Decorate the boxes with fancy paper or paint.
- Adorn the lid of the box with a little message nicely inscribed.
- Cut 12 rounds of cardboard for each box.
- Paste 6 pictures of the couple on 6 rounds.
- Divide the information to be noted on the other 6 circles.
- Cut the piece of ribbon and glue it between the rounds.
- Form a loop over the first round.
- Fold the circles over each other and close the box.
Diy Invitation – 2
This announcement represents on one side the dress of the bride and the other, the suit of the groom. Cut out some paper cards and customize according to your tastes with glitter, ribbons, and pearls.
Tip: Create The Groom’s Dress With Small Paper Lace Doilies.
- Black cardstock
- White cardstock
- White ribbon
- With the black paper, form a card that opens with two asymmetrical flaps on the front.
- Glue inside a slightly smaller white paper rectangle to write the message.
- Cut out the wedding dress in the white paper and glue a ribbon bow to the waist. Attach the dress to the left flap of the card.
- Cut out the groom’s suit, glue the buttons and the black bow tie and then fix the set on the other flap next to the dress.
Diy Invitation – 3
A playful creation that will certainly entertain your guests, who must inflate the ball fixed on the map to discover the message.
- Card stock
- Colorful balloons
- Black felt with a fine point
- Scissors or cutter
- Fancy string
- Make the invitation card stock invitation, leaving enough space for the balloon.
- Make two holes in the box and pass the string that will be used to tie the ball.
- Inflate the balloon fully and pinch the tip to block the air.
- Note the massage with the black felt and allow it to dry.
Deflate the balloon and fix it on the card by making a nice knot with the fancy string.